Consisting of a floating layer, a scum layer, and a sludge layer, trouble start occur when either the floating layer or the sludge layer drain into the leach field. This could be due to a wide number of reasons and requires regular maintenance and service checks to avoid.
Whether it’s in a business setting or a residential one, by viewing your septic system
as an appliance, it’s easy to understand the importance of regular maintenance to ensure proper functionality and prevent breakdowns.
Get your septic system on a service and maintenance schedule with just one call.
• Septic tank and distribution box waste removal
• Line jetting and snaking of inlet, outlet, and drain
• Pump chamber waste removal
• Product installation and repairs
• Minor repairs to lines, septic tank, distribution box,
and pump chamber
The Degler Waste Services difference:
• Providing service to all customers
• 24/7 availability
• Unparalleled customer service
Become our partners
in waste removal.